Beginning with Spring 2019 semester, ALL applicants to the HMH JFK Muhlenberg Snyder Schools must take the ATI TEAS Entrance Exam, www.atitesting.com.
- The ATI TEAS evaluates four specific content area: Reading, Math, Science, English and Language Usage.
- The applicants ATI TEAS scores will be used for evaluation.
- Students can take ATI TEAS at a PSI Testing Center. Please visit the ATI website, www.atitesting.com, for more information about registering and testing for the ATI TEAS Exam.
- The exam may be taken two times in an admission cycle. The applicant must wait two weeks before retaking the exam.
- Previously completed exams will be considered if the exam was taken within the last year of the current application deadline.
- Applicants for the Spring 2019 semester should take the exam between June 15, 2018 and October 1st, 2018 for the Generic track, LPN to RN track and Pathway to BSN track.
- The Accelerated track should take the exam between June 15, 2018 and August 1st, 2018.
- The School of Nursing is posted as HMH JFK Muhlenberg Snyder School – RN.
- The Schools of Medical Imaging are posted under HMH JFK Muhlenberg Snyder School – AH.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions – ATI TEAS IINFORMATION for additional information.